The conveyor belt is the basic component for practically all conveyor systems used in multiple industries, such as raw materials processing, steel and recycling, wood and paper, cement, and chemicals. Conveyor systems can transport almost anything: wood, iron, glass, concrete, loose waste, which are just a few examples.
Flat conveyor belts come in many sorts and sizes and can have different characteristics. Common is the standard flat belt, but we also stock cross-stable belts, ripstop belts containing steel cables (which prevent tearing), and bare back belts (with a fabric bottom cover). Almost all flat belts can delivered from stock in oil-, fat-, and heat-resistant variants.
REPA Supplies has a large quantity of flat belts in stock. The types below can be delivered directly upon request:
- Standard flats belts, normal, oil-, grease-, and heat-resistant
- Slide belts, normal, oil-, grease-, and heat-resistant
- Cross-stable belts, normal, oil-, grease-, and heat-resistant
- Ripstop belts, oil-, grease-, and heat-resistant
- Solid Woven belts, oil- and grease-resistant